an update

DSC_1408  

My buddy, Wyatt, is TONS better. The medicine he has been on has worked quickly and he’s a brand new boy. Do you remember when your mom put cotton balls in your ears to keep the ear medicine in? I had forgotten about that until we had to put drops in Wyatt’s ears. This was our first experience. Wow. The first few days he went nuts when I had to put them in. I had to pretty much hold him down to get the drops in.

DSC_1410 

And this is a bribe after letting me get the drops in. Sometimes it’s been a cookie or a marshmallow. I know, awful to give food as a reward but it worked. This day it was a stretchy bug. Much better and less sugar.

Andy ended up going to the doctor Monday and he has bronchitis and is on three different meds but he is feeling TONS better too.

Boone is ok. He has run a little fever off and on and I took him to the doctor yesterday but so far no bronchitis just a bad cold, no appetite, a yucky nose, and a clingy baby.

Me. I am ok. I have some type of virus that has given me a rash all over my chest, back, neck, and forehead….since Sunday. And it’s not much better. Lovely. I think I have almost gone through an entire box of Kleenex and have sneezed a gajillion times.

My mom has bronchitis and is in pretty bad shape but hopefully her meds will start kicking in. She has been sick close to a week. I am not exaggerating when I say this: this is probably the first time I have ever seen my mom this sick. She never gets sick. No joke. No lie. No exaggerating. I mean come on, my grandmother is 102 years old.

We have just cycled sickness all around our family.

Things could be much worse. We will get better. We are getting better. God heals.

I hope to someday be blogging again. It just doesn’t happen like it did before. I hardly take pictures of my kids anymore :( and that makes me sad. I’m looking forward to brighter days. Sunny days. Warmer days. And some up and coming “photoshoots”. Yay!

I have stories to share. Pictures to share…all stored up in my brain and computer and they are wanting to get out. Here’s to happier posting in the future.

Comments

Been missing your posts! Looking forward to more pics and updates when you are all feeling better! Praying for all of the Ogles....and your momma too!

Popular Posts