fire boy and some hide and seek
Last week Wyatt told me his name was Danger Man. Then towards the end of the week he changed it to Fire Boy.
These are his weapons. So don’t mess with him.
On another note: Andy has worked a ton this month. Like a ton. I should have known he would get sick. I mean the guy has “office hours” that never end and he’s a full time college student on top of a husband and dad. It doesn’t help that last weekend I had a horrible head cold that started off with 2 weeks of solid coughing every morning and every night. So he probably got something from me and that doesn’t help when you are sleep deprived.
Anywho I have been trying to keep the boys entertained and away from Andy so he can sleep and rest. This is not easy and most of the time we have to leave the house for this to occur. But this evening after dinner {leftovers}, Wyatt asked if we could play musical chairs. Well that would be pretty hard to do with just me, Wyatt and Boone. Instead we played hide and seek. And it was actually fun. The cute thing was that Wyatt wanted me to hide and he and Boone would come and find me. Every time “they” counted, they would go into our tiny pantry, close the door, and count. And every time they found me, Boone would be the first to waddle his way back to the pantry. Wyatt would then “count”, as in 12, 14, 11, 8, 20: here we come. The boy knows how to count to 10, I think he was just excited and in a hurry. It was just very sweet to see them playing together and being a team. And when Wyatt would hide, he always told on himself. Before I could find him he would yell…here I am!
Comments