too cute not to share

These things made me laugh yesterday, so I had to share:

1. Boone, while in the bathtub, discovered he can fill a cup up with water and pour it all over him {i.e. his belly}. He did this over and over and got so excited because he was pretty much drinking the bathwater. {His favorite pastime.}

2. Wyatt, while in the bathtub, asked me, why do we take baths in water? I said, why not. He said, why can't we just take them in orange juice then I would drink it. {That's kind of gross, but clever.}

4. Wyatt, while in the bathtub, Mommy...my toot toots make bubbles. {Nice one Wyatt.}

5. As we were saying goodnight prayers I asked Wyatt if wanted to pray. Here was his prayer: Thank you for school. And the Fire Department. And....Walmart. {Love love his honesty and he probably really is thankful for Walmart.}

Comments

Popular Posts