my hope

Back in December I started reading Preparing for Jesus, by Walter Wangerin Jr. It was a devotional to get read for Christmas and I just finished it last week! Ha! I should have been done a long time ago.

Andy gave me a devotional book last year to prepare for Easter...but this is the first time for me to read it. Our friend Buddy O. wrote this for his children and ended up making copies of it to share with others. It's called My Children A Lenten Devotional {Ash Wednesday through Easter}, by Buddy Odom.

My prayer and hope is too finish at Easter, but we'll see.

This spoke to my heart this morning and I had to share:
"Yet, In Christ, even when I am sick of mind, or heart-sickened, or sick of living, I am forgiven, adopted, freely given a new heart, and restored to a new relationship with God!"


I am so thankful that my life is not mine. That in the hardest of times...I have Hope. :)



Comments

Popular Posts