holy cow!
I love this picture on so many levels.
Yesterday morning we went to a neighboring town for breakfast. We went to the local diner. And in this town…that is just about all they have-and the post office and a bank, all right there. I told Andy that when we get old, I want to work at a “hometown” diner. I love the drive out there because there is so much farmland, something we don’t see much of these days. The boys love looking for cows and tractors and horses. So after our mega breakfast and a homemade strawberry milkshake that we all shared…we went “exploring” and this is what we came across. Cows. It totally took me off guard and I am so very thankful to have had my camera with me. Some cows. Eating hay. On a front porch. I’m assuming no one lives there, but I didn’t verify that. And please note the beige colored cow just taking it easy, laying there against the hay-on the front porch. And what also makes me laugh is Boone. Because every animal right now is “doggie”. He kept pointing and grunting and saying “doggie”. It reminds me of the movie Monster’s Inc. when the little girl, “Boo”, kept calling the monster “kitty”.
Comments