here it comes-i hope

DSC_0708Supposedly we are suppose to get a bunch of snow….we’ll see. If we do…I’ll post pics tomorrow. I’m hoping for a good one. Just one good one. One to feel all warm and cozy and snuggly inside. One to make hot chocolate worth while. One to make a snowman. The snow started late this afternoon and Wyatt asked me a hundred times to go outside but I was waiting on Andy to get home. So when he walked in the door it took Wyatt about 30 seconds to get some warm clothes on and then they headed out while I got dinner started. They had a small “snowball” fight, enough to get some red cheeks and wet clothes. I hope that when we wake in the morning, we will wake up to a blanket of thick snow…we’ll see.

 

{And to Katie N. Shannon S. and Sarah L. ….do you all notice the BFI hat Wyatt has on? Do you remember these from high school? Yep, I still have it. Hilarious.}

Comments

s.lee said…
that's awesome!!! hope ya'll get dumped on (what they call getting a big snow out here) - by the way, nothing big with chap. she had a bladder infection and our ped. likes an ultrasound and x-ray thing to make sure everything is working. thanks for checking up on her. have fun in the snow tomorrow - peace
Shannon said…
hilarious! enjoy the snow..you got what you wanted!!! i think this is a big snow for knoxville!

Popular Posts