a post with no pics
I didn’t let my kids stay up until 7 and 7:30. They were in bed at 6:30.
I’m not going to clean my kitchen
or Boone’s high chair tray
or fix my coffee for the morning.
I didn’t brush their teeth
or comb Wyatt’s hair {and he’s got a lot} after his bath.
I’m not going to pick up any toys
or fold any laundry or do more laundry.
I’m not going to touch a thing.
I’m going to make some hot chocolate
and lay on the couch for the rest of the night. Literally.
I am so tired. Exhausted.
I’m pretty sure I’ve just been running on adrenaline for the last month. We’ve been in our home two weeks now and I think we’ve had to be somewhere every single day. There has not been one day we have just been home and chilled and not had to be anywhere or do anything.
I’ve had a great day today and then I picked up Wyatt from school and he was in a good mood then quickly had a meltdown which I completely had no patience for. So from 2:15 on- my day has gone down hill.
Wyatt, even though with his meltdown and awful attitude, has had TONS of energy. It’s either that or he’s delirious. So after dinner I took the boys for a walk in our neighborhood. Andy has YL club so it was just the three of us, but it was nice to bundle up and go for a little stroll to try and get Wyatt’s energy out. We even saw 3 deer! That was our highlight.
But I’m still tired and b/c I’m tired I put my kids to bed early. I know that’s selfish, but sometimes Momma’s gotta do, what Momma’s gotta do to survive.
I’m not going to clean my kitchen
or Boone’s high chair tray
or fix my coffee for the morning.
I didn’t brush their teeth
or comb Wyatt’s hair {and he’s got a lot} after his bath.
I’m not going to pick up any toys
or fold any laundry or do more laundry.
I’m not going to touch a thing.
I’m going to make some hot chocolate
and lay on the couch for the rest of the night. Literally.
I am so tired. Exhausted.
I’m pretty sure I’ve just been running on adrenaline for the last month. We’ve been in our home two weeks now and I think we’ve had to be somewhere every single day. There has not been one day we have just been home and chilled and not had to be anywhere or do anything.
I’ve had a great day today and then I picked up Wyatt from school and he was in a good mood then quickly had a meltdown which I completely had no patience for. So from 2:15 on- my day has gone down hill.
Wyatt, even though with his meltdown and awful attitude, has had TONS of energy. It’s either that or he’s delirious. So after dinner I took the boys for a walk in our neighborhood. Andy has YL club so it was just the three of us, but it was nice to bundle up and go for a little stroll to try and get Wyatt’s energy out. We even saw 3 deer! That was our highlight.
But I’m still tired and b/c I’m tired I put my kids to bed early. I know that’s selfish, but sometimes Momma’s gotta do, what Momma’s gotta do to survive.
Comments
Im right there with you.
girls were both in bed and asleep by 7, which for us is 1 1/2 hours early.