jsu roadtrip
We took a road trip Saturday to see our Uncle Jimmy {Andy’s brother}, Aunt Kaci and Cousin Jim!
Jimmy is a football coach at JSU and we have not seen them play all year-plus we have not seen them since JUNE! Ah, that’s such a long time, too long. Jim and Wyatt are 8 weeks apart and buddies. They are so different but so alike and they play so well together-it’s really fun to watch them interact. Wyatt was beyond excited to see Jim. Every time we are together we say how much we wish we lived in the same town.
Boone is not a traveler. I mean the boy has no patience. Wyatt on the other hand does better and better. Of course the nose-picking is always entertaining. I know gross, but the picture makes me laugh.
Aunt Kaci holding Boone for his first college, JSU, football game! I promise he doesn’t have a paci in his mouth all them time. Lately I’ve noticed the pictures I take, he’s got it in. What are we thinking taking a 16-month-old to a football game? Well he didn’t care too much for it. He was psycho by the end of the day. Note the yawning through the paci. We just all passed him around and walked around with him. But he and Wyatt both slept the whole way home and bounced back quickly today.
Jim and Wyatt sitting with Papaw. Andy’s dad and step-mom came too!
The halftime show was unbelievable. It was truly awesome. They have a fantastic, very talented marching band. The game following Veteran's Day they do a special halftime show. A.m.a.z.i.n.g
There’s Uncle Jimmy!
Best Buddies.
I had these gloves in my car. Easy entertainment for these two.
LILLY! The beast. This picture has nothing to do with this post but we got her groomed. A miracle this was underneath all her nasty fur. Wyatt keeps saying, “she’s beautiful”. LOL! I mean seriously isn’t that bandana hilarious, the groomers put that on her. She is the ugliest, cutest dog.
And if you think about, would you pray for our little man, Boone.
We take him to Children’s Hospital tomorrow {Monday} morning to have blood work done for allergy testing. I have no idea how they will draw his blood but you know as a Momma we don’t want our kiddos to be in pain. I’m sure he will be fine and it will be quick. Thanks!
Comments