super saturday fun
Andy was out of town this weekend so me and the boys just chilled. We didn’t do much but stick around the house and play some outside and enjoy the weather before it gets too cold. I heart Fall.
Saturday morning as I was folding towels I thought it would be a good time to teach Wyatt to fold. Gotta start some where. He did a great job and with a little help from me…he folded all those towels you see behind him. He kept wanting to find towels to fold so he went to the bathroom and folded the hand towel then went to the dirty clothes and brought me a dirty kitchen towel…I had to stop him there. We were excited to show Andy what Wyatt had learned over the weekend.
Yes, again we have the safety goggles. He hearts them.
We went to the “dump” and took our recycling…it gave us a chance to get out of the house, then we came back and played outside..and Boone tried Lilly’s dog food. He liked it.
Wyatt worked hard on his digging.
And I love this picture of him.
Then Boone tried on my sunglasses. The last picture makes me laugh because once he has them “on”…he puts his arms down by his side and is like oh yeah…check me out.
W and B had a sleepover together…in Boone’s room. Of course Wyatt wanted Boone to sleep next to him but I had to explain that Boone was too little to sleep in a big boy bed like his. Boone is in his crib.
My boys in their warm pajamas…Wyatt is going through a phase now that he wants to dress like Boone. It’s cute and it’s not….because Boone wears everything that was Wyatt’s so I just don’t have many matching clothes...and then Wyatt gets upset. So if anything I will color coordinate and Wyatt will accept that. Is this “normal” for a boy? Even if not I think it’s cute because in another year or two he probably will not want to do this.
Can you see Wyatt asleep on the floor?
In the middle of the night he got up and turned Boone’s light on…I went in to find out what’s going on…thankfully Boone didn’t wake up, but Wyatt was burning up from wearing these fleece pj’s. I knew he would get hot but he wanted to dress like Boone. They were both asleep by 7pm and woke up at 6:30am…which is a pretty normal start to the day.
We are so glad to have Andy home. He took kids to Windy Gap for Fall Camp and had a GREAT weekend. 62 kids from our area! At the beginning of the week there were only 5 or 6 signed up. THANK YOU LORD!
Comments