roasting/toasting, and carving

DSC_0313

Step 1: seperate the “pumpkin goop” from the seeds and rinse.

DSC_0315

Step 2: coat with olive oil and salt.

DSC_0316

Step 3: bake at 350 for about 30ish minutes.

DSC_0322

Step 4: eat and enjoy!

DSC_0317

I just thought Boone looked so cute, like he was waiting on me to take a picture of him and “Bear”.

DSC_0331

In all the years we have been married and had children, this was the first year we carved a pumpkin. Why you ask? I have no clue. As much as I love the roasted seeds and just the fun of doing this together, I have no clue why this was the first time in 7 years to carve a pumpkin. And Wyatt helped a smidge, don’t worry there was parent supervision.

 DSC_0332

The finished product! Ha ha! Even though we will be moving the day before Halloween we decided to have a jack-o-lantern and we’ll just take him with us to our new house! He’s cute and cross-eyed, but cute.

Comments

Popular Posts