the mall

Oh my goodness, so today I took the boys to the mall. First off Wyatt asked me this morning what the mall was…love that. I don’t think I’ve been to the mall with them both in a year, maybe more, maybe less-I just can’t remember and for sure Wyatt doesn’t remember.

Since it’s been rainy and chilly and we’ve been home the past couple of days I thought it would be a chance to get out of the house.

So we packed up the diaper bag and a lunch and set off to the mall.

As we are approaching the playland area {which grosses me out but it does get the wiggles out} Wyatt pulls out a tampon I had in the diaper bag {just in case}, holds it in the air, and says “Mommy, here’s your band-aid!” WHAT!!!!!!!!!! I could feel the rush of blood go to my face. There was not too many people around since it was the morning so I just took it out of his hand and leaned over to put it back in the bag until I knew people had passed me. I was laughing and embarrassed at the same time. Then I said “Wyatt, don’t take that out just leave it in the bag!” He then replied, “ You don’t have a boo-boo?”

Comments

Popular Posts