day of rest
Well hello. I do have internet access...at least for a few more days. And that makes me happy. So this is what I am looking at right now. Crrraaazzzyyy. A family has been extremely gracious to let us lay our heads here for a few days while we are in our moving transition. We are still in town but I feel like we are hours away. It...is...a....blessing! We got most of our things moved yesterday but there's still more to go. Boo. But there's an end in sight and for that I am grateful. Andy stayed home with Boone this morning and me and Wyatt went to church. We have not all been to church together the entire month of October because someone/child has been sick {and that's a big fat bummer}. We are better health-wise but Boone has got the nasty nose and cough now. Still praying Andy doesn't get this icky cold. I love to worship and learn along side my hubs so I'm hoping the month of November will be more healthy. I took some Senior pictures for a friend yesterday morning and this afternoon I will be taking some family pics for a very dear friend of mine. Sneak Peaks coming soon. :)
Comments