soy oy milk
Boone has had eczema since he was tiny. I nursed him for 9 months and even during that time he had the eczema. I have talked with our pediatrician about it and there has been no answer to what is really causing it. He has it the absolute worse on his legs and occasionally on his arms. I have tried it all…changing detergent and changing what I bath him in, using Aquaphor lotion {which does help some}….but nothing works well. I have wondered about a milk allergy but the doc doesn’t seem to think that’s what it is. Hmmmm. He has given me prescription creams for his eczema and all they do is “fix it” for a day and then it comes back. And I really don’t want to keep slathering these on him all day every day. So……
why not try cutting out dairy and see what happens. I have given him Soy milk for two days now and no cheese or yogurt….and guess what? Yep…it’s starting to clear up. I’m going to keep him on the Soy for a week and see what happens….but his legs look TONS better. I think he also just has sensitive skin and so crawling on our carpet just makes his legs worse, so once he starts walking that should help it too.
And…there’s lots of fun you can have with a paper towel roll.
Have a super duper weekend!
Comments