is it friday yet?
For some reason I’ve been thinking it’s Wednesday, but that was yesterday and what a crazy day we had. It was the hubs bday and that’s always fun. We love birthdays around here and Wyatt was so bummed we were not having a party with all our family over and we were not wearing party hats. If I had party hats, we would have worn them…like last year…..
oh my this is one of my favorite pictures.
Besides it being Andy’s birthday it was just a busy day. Once both boys were awake {which was like 7am} we surprised Andy and went through the Bojangles drive thru to get daddy a sausage biscuit…his favorite.
Then Boone fell and hit his head doing this -his new favorite thing…
climbing up on the coffee table. I took this picture, got Boone down, then minutes later he was back up. I couldn’t get to him fast enough and he fell back and hit his bottom, back and head. My poor baby! I felt terrible. So this is a BIG no-no. And he is fine, but probably had a headache all day. :(
My house went from looking like this….
the night before. To this….
by 10:00 a.m.
I took some pictures of the boys and to take some “one year pictures” of Boone and thought I would go ahead and knock out 4 year pics for Wyatt. Boone would not smile at all. Oh well. He still looks super cute. Here’s a little sneak at them…more posting of those pictures tomorrow.
During lunch I thought Wyatt would have fun helping me feed Boone applesauce. You know, giving him responsibility. Letting him feel needed. Please note the applesauce on Boone’s chest.
I took a quick phone call, which I don’t always do b/c lunchtime is crazy, and I continue to hear giggles coming from two little boys. I turn around and Wyatt is putting applesauce all over Boone…as in all over his arms and tummy.
So then we go to Walmart to get ingredients for the cupcakes we wanted to make Andy….and what happens as I’m getting Boone in the buggy….Wyatt trips over his feet and falls and hits his head. He’s fine too. :(
I was sweating by the time we got home. I’m so ready for fall it’s not even funny. Bring on some jeans wearing weather and the weekend. I’m ready! :)
Comments