happy birthday hubby hubs!
Today is my hubby’s 31st birthday! We surprised him tonight by taking him to Little Joes’ Pizza. Pizza is his favorite so that’s what we did and since my boys don’t care for pizza {such a shame} I fed them before we left so their belly’s were full when they got there. Thankfully not many people were there so we could be in our own little world. I blindfolded Andy so he couldn’t see where we were going, but obviously by the direction, he had a pretty good idea, and Wyatt wanted to be blindfolded too. Of course we got the spaghetti sauce with our breadsticks…it’s the best. And one of Andy’s old YL guys works there and gave us cake and ice-cream. Oh my goodness. The cake is a new there and it was fantastic! I saw a family I use to babysit for…and then I felt old…and then they sang {they have 5 kids!} happy birthday to Andy and it was super sweet. We got home and he had to turn around and leave for QEST {YL leader training} but not before he opened his gift. Oh yes, a Michael Jackson poster….that is not to be hung in our home…but I’m ok with the garage…ha ha. Andy loved MJ and is still in shock over his death…so I bought him the poster as a good laugh and that we did.
I love you babe. I am so thankful to celebrate you today. So thankful the Lord brought you into this world on September 23, 1978. Happy birthday to my one and only cowboy!
Comments