we are back

DSC_0156

Re-entering is so hard to do.

I am still processing my time at Windy Gap. I have told Andy over and over that besides getting sick {and now poor Andy has it} this was the best one yet. I cried throughout the day yesterday…starting when I had to tell new friends and old friends goodbye. That’s not me. When we have assignments and have been gone a month or close to a month I am ready to be home. It was different this time. It’s hard to write it all down. Hard to explain how I truly feel. Too much in my heart and mind to get it all out. I feel extremely blessed by the Lord for these 3 weeks. I have a lot of pictures to post. A LOT. I didn’t even realize it until two days ago that the only pictures I took of our kids were from Tableau night. I’m a little frustrated with myself at that…I mean not that I have a bajillion pictures of my kids already.

I also had two “photo sessions” with some of the assigned team kids…those will be posted very soon as well…I’m pretty pumped about them and can’t wait to share.

My friend Jamie, who will be a senior this year {seniors rule!} took these of W and B….thought they were awesome and they were in normal clothes.

DSC_0374    DSC_0375 DSC_0370DSC_0382

Didn’t she do such an awesome job?

DSC_0355

So you see these sunglasses on my head? My favorite sunglasses. The sunglasses I have had for a very long time. The polarized ones that are my really good pair that I never lose. Yep. I lost them. That day. I can’t find them anywhere. I wear them all the time. I am going to call WG in hopes that they are somewhere on the property and they might find them some day.

DSC_0406 DSC_0391  DSC_0385

I will say the boys are super excited to be home.

I am super excited to be drinking my coffee with hazelnut creamer. :)

Andy is in bed and has been super sick. Poor guy. He has worked so so hard this past month. We really didn’t see much of each other and I miss him. No really. We didn’t get much time together so I can’t wait for our upcoming date as soon as he is better. 

More posting later. More pictures to come. Maybe even today. Need another cup o’ joe.

Comments

MRS said…
oh sweet sweet friend!!!!
I am selfishly so glad you are home, but i know the feeling of a great world that you are missing, and then thrown back into "reality" however we define that, is hard.....
i cant wait to see you!!!!!
IVE MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!
emily
i know this is posted under my mom's account, but im on a mac without a mouse and its too hard for my cosmopolitan brain to do that right now.
MRS said…
that, being copy and pasting.
yes, im a freak

Popular Posts