room time…errr nap time
Here is what happens when you try to implement room time.
Some things are getting ready to change around our house…one of those is room time for Wyatt. He has not taken regular naps in about a year simply because when he does nap he will stay up until 10:30 or later. No lie. The times that something is going on at night, for instance Andy taking him to a football game, Wyatt will nap. I have never been very good at being consistent with room time but that’s going to change. So today it started out with Wyatt playing in his room with toys, books, music, etc. and this is how it ended…with Wyatt falling asleep on the floor. Notice “Puppy’s” head sticking out under his hands. The boy is tired. I will let him sleep for now. I talked to Andy on the phone and he’s going to take him tonight to watch our friend dig up a lot of dirt for the upcoming YL Mudfest. Perfect timing. But I’m sure at 10:30 tonight he will still have his eyes wide open.
Comments
happy times.