Olivia and Andy, I wanted you to know the Lord laid you on my heart this morning. I prayed for your family day today that it would be a seet day together.
I am binding Satan from the banquet. Our father know the needs of Loudon County Young Life and hold on the the truth of his word. HE IS OUR PROVIDER! I pray for favor on Loudon County Young Life. He knows the needs he will supply the needs. I am gonna ask for extra blessing also.
Have a great day in the Lord and together. It gonna be a beautiful day. Love Ya'll Angie Jenkins
Comments
I wanted you to know the Lord laid you on my heart this morning. I prayed for your family day today that it would be a seet day together.
I am binding Satan from the banquet. Our father know the needs of Loudon County Young Life and hold on the the truth of his word. HE IS OUR PROVIDER! I pray for favor on Loudon County Young Life. He knows the needs he will supply the needs. I am gonna ask for extra blessing also.
Have a great day in the Lord and together. It gonna be a beautiful day.
Love Ya'll
Angie Jenkins