a sick boy

A rainy day here at camp. This morning we woke up to the rain, then it stopped for awhile, now it’s back on. All the guys are asleep and I just got back from Wal-Mart picking up a prescription for Boone. Our little buckaroo has not been feeling well...runny nose started on Saturday and then turned green…then fever today…and an earache. Each week we have a new camp doctor that comes with his/her family and gets to be a part of YL camping while at the same time serving others by using their doctor skills. I am very grateful we could stay on property and not have to load up to go to a doctor’s office. Boone’s still in pretty good spirits but wants to be held and cuddled…which I will take any day of the week.

I was preparing myself for something like this to happen. Either both would get sick or just one or Andy or me. Hopefully the meds will kick in quickly and Wyatt will stay healthy while he continues taking his Flintstone Vitamins with Extra Vitamin C…which he LOVES..

Tonight is a big night. Wyatt is napping so he can stay up late for a carnival which he knows nothing of yet. I hope to have some pics to share later if the rain can hold off and the skies open up for these campers to have a FUN time tonight.  They are getting ready to hear about SIN in an hour. Pray the Lord speaks in mighty ways.

Comments

marla said…
So sorry BOone is sick! :( Hope he is feeling better after getting some meds. Miss u! Sounds like u guys are having fun. Love u-

Popular Posts