movin’ on up

DSC_0240 DSC_0241 

I’m not so sure what I think about this…Boone now forward-facing! Oh he just looks too big for me to handle, but I love it. I love that I can see him…..

DSC_0247

and he can see me.

DSC_0245 DSC_0246

I love the Wyatt can still hold his hand…..

DSC_0250

even when he’s asleep.

Sidenote:

{We are packing up-have been all day, all week. Getting ready to leave tomorrow for our YL assignment. I may not be able to blog much until Sunday…but I’ll be back…maybe you could leave me a comment…those of you who don’t and I know you are reading this blog…it’s super easy to sign up, free, and no hassle. Come on do it. It’s fun. Really. I love some feedback. And to my sweet friends who have called, texted, emailed…I’m so sorry I have not been able to get back to you but I will…I promise!}

Comments

kj said…
Have a great time at camp. I was just thinking about you the other day and how you'll be on vacation away from all the household stuff. Enjoy. We'll miss you.
I read your blog everyday, I need to motivate myself to continue mine! Guess I am just lazy!;) Hope you all have an amazing trip and again thank you for all the helpful advice! Your truly are the best!
harriet said…
Enjoy this time free from everyday chores! I love keeping up w/ you and the buckaroos! Have a great time and maybe an extra cuppa joe!
Cameron said…
Olivia, I don't know if I have ever left you a comment but I have been reading your regularly for some time. Stalking I guess is what I am doing. I love, love, love your sweet family and your blog. You are an awesome mom and your kids and hubby are very lucky. I hope that you have a great trip!!!

Cameron
Angie Jenkins said…
I am not sure I will be able to make it till Sunday without seeing what those two cutes are doing! We are praying for you time @ Windy Gap. Love Ya
A&E

Popular Posts