let freedom ring

Andy was not able to be with us on the 4th :( so we went to my brother’s house :) for a cookout. But before we got there I took the boys to our little hometown parade. Wyatt loved it because of the candy and Boone just chilled. We had a super great time and ate lots of yum yum yummy food. {My mom makes a mean lemon pie.} My brother Dantley and I took Wyatt and Ryan to a waterpark near by. It was so much fun and not crowded -Wyatt had a blast with my brother running through the sprinklers with him. Then we got ICEE’s {a favorite in our family} and back to the house to play on the slip and slide. And…I did it. The slip and slide.  You heard me. And it was fun. Oh yeah you heard me. Fun!

I pull into our neighborhood and Wyatt falls asleep…at 6. I bring him in, lay him on the couch, he stays asleep, I carry him to his bed at 6:45 and he is out for the night. He greets me this morning at 6:45. The boy needed those 12+ hours of sleep!

 {Boone had just gotten up from a nap…you can tell … he has some bed head going on and Wyatt would rather make a silly face.}

103_3396  103_3401(2)

{A recliner on wheels?}

103_3403

{ I am obsessed with this picture.}DSC_0023(3)  DSC_0006

{My brother and his new baby girl, Hayden. I am obsessed with this picture too.}

DSC_0028(2)  DSC_0029

{And this one.}

DSC_0052(2)

{My brother is such a big goofball.}

DSC_0035 DSC_0037 DSC_0038

{And…he’s out.}DSC_0053

Comments

kj said…
Okay Olivia, you need to start getting paid for this. You are an amazingly talented photographer...get your business started!
notes of em said…
its because they are fantastic pictures friend. a true talent. what photo editing program are you using?

Popular Posts