just give him a plastic bowl

DSC_0106

This child is into everything. Everything. He does not like to play with his toys, as in baby toys, he wants nothing to do with them…absolutely nothing. I mean to the point I’m just thinking about packing up the baby toys. I think the only two things he is interested in are Wyatt and food. No joke. Boone wakes up at 6am every morning. Every morning-like clockwork. We try to let him play in his bed for 15-30 minutes but realistically it’s about 10. He wants to have his milk first thing and then he waits with anticipation for Wyatt to wake up and give him attention and then he wants to eat.

He loves to pull things out…for instance these movies, also the Tupperware and all their cups, plates, bowls, etc. Sometimes I even open up his dresser drawer just to let him pull his clothes out.

My sweet sweet baby, about to turn 1 a week from today. The year has gone by way too fast. I struggle with wanting to keep you little and enjoying these moments of you getting bigger. I love you sweet boy.

Comments

Popular Posts