it’s a party!
Boone’s personal cake and first time tasting something sweet-boy did he enjoy it. So different from Wyatt who would hardly even touch his first cake and cried when we tried feeding it to him…Boone just dug his hands in and Andy helped him get to the cake part which we knew he would love.
The menu: pizza, veggies and dip, fruit, and cupcakes!
I really didn’t get to take many pictures :( Andy helped me out some but he was busy too. Our party was a family party and I didn’t get any pictures of Boone with family!!! I’m so bummed. None with grandparents, no family picture, none with cousins, not even one with his great-grandmother. So sad. Next time I’m going to “hire” someone to just be there to take pictures for me {just kidding I can’t afford that…but not a bad idea….}
The only picture of W & B together…they are having a great time opening gifts.
The birthday cake-already digging his fingers into it.
Check out his right hand, a big ‘ole chunk of cake.
Comments