calling all cowboys…

The staff kids went on a horse ride yesterday. Not a pony ride-a horse ride.  And what I mean by ride is they each get on a horse and the wrangler walked them around the “barn” a couple of times. They were in hog heaven.

Here are Wyatt and some of his buddies waiting to go in to the stalls.

DSC_0299(2)

My friend Julie and her son Jack. We are in the same YL region and our husbands are good friends and our kids are the same age. We were so excited to get to be on this assignment together.

DSC_0304 DSC_0306

Our big cowboy. Check out the cowboy boots with the shorts.

DSC_0311(2)

Wyatt was beyond excited to ride a horse. Thanks to Papaw for always saddling up Poncho {the pony}…Wyatt has no fear when it comes to horses. {That’s not the case for me, Momma was still a little nervous seeing my boy up there on a very big horse.}

DSC_0313

Andy grew up around horses and I love and I mean love to watch him around horses. I love this picture because I see so much confidence in Wyatt. Confidence that both Andy and his dad have helped give Wyatt when it comes to “saddling up”.

DSC_0324DSC_0326(2)DSC_0331(2)

And then there’s Duke…the donkey.

Comments

notes of em said…
ohhhhh poor Duke, no love for the ass.
marla said…
Super awesome girl! So fun for Wyatt! Love Windy Gap. Poor Duke! HA!

Popular Posts