just when you thought it was over……

DSC_0266(2) DSC_0267(3) DSC_0274 DSC_0279 DSC_0283 DSC_0322(2)  DSC_0308(2)DSC_0313(2) DSC_0294

I know I have put way too many posts up about our beach trip….but as I always tell myself this blog is a memory maker for me and our family…so why not post a ton of pictures.

Ok…I’m done. No more pictures of the beach. This is it. I think.

Andy’s dad took our family picture which Boone is eating my hair.  It’s hard to get everyone to look at the camera and smile…but I like the candid shot. Andy took a couple of me and the boys…I hardly ever have pictures with them since I always have the camera in their face-so these two pictures of me and the boys are my favorites.

I LOVE the beach but I LOVE the mountains too…it’s really good to be home.

Comments

Katie said…
Love these sweet pics, liv! and i have to say thank you for not doing the matching khakis and white shirt beach pics. jon and i always love watching the families go down to the beach at night in their matching attire. so posed... i love the natural, wear what is comfy and clean. anyway, you all are such a precious family. so thankful for your friendship!

Popular Posts