fried chicken!

This afternoon we went to my parents house for lunch...lunch as in fried chicken {my absolute favorite}, green beans {canned...my absolute favorite}, and a fresh salad. My parents live in the same town as us {huge blessing} and have such an awesome house for little boys to wonder and play. They have a very wooded lot and LOTS of nice shade...that our house doesn't. That is one thing I miss for our home is nice big shaded trees. It was a sweet little visit with them. I love for the boys to get to be with their grandparents.

And as soon as we got there my Dad took Wyatt over to see this little momma turtle laying eggs! How cool is that? We got to see her drop one egg but I didn't have my camera with me. Shucks. I just thought it would be fun to take some pictures of Grandmother and Grandad's place...there is always a little adventure to be had. Love you Mom and Dad.













Comments

notes of em said…
yay for chubby dirty feet.
and my MIL has those same strawberry glasses.
so thankful for your relationship with your family and what a blessing it is to have them so close.
love you sweet frien!

Popular Posts