a chalkboard



I bought this easel a year ago for 2 "dolla" at a yard sale. It had permenant marker on the chalkboard side where a child, probably the same age as mine or younger, decided to be creative. So I bought it and was actually able to get a lot of the marker off with some nail polish remover..but it was taking forever and smelling terrible. Wyatt and friends have gotten great use out of it but then I saw the chalkboard spray paint. This could be a danger zone for me because I could be addictive to chalkboarding things...I can see it already.

So I bought the can, taped up the easel and it took me less than 2 minutes. If you look closely you can see where I did not do a good taping job and got some spray on the sides. I will try the good old nail polish remover again but at least W and B have a "new" chalkboard to create on.

So easy. So fun.

And no it doesn't look like a train but that's what it's suppose to be. :)

Comments

notes of em said…
GIRL, you have got a talent.

Popular Posts