the beach...the end

DSC_0224DSC_0235 DSC_0262 DSC_0240DSC_0246DSC_0243 DSC_0222

It's our last day. I'm trying to gear up for getting back to "reality" {and our car ride home tomorrow}. Ha! We needed this get away, our family has needed a break and a chance to get out of town and relax and really have fun. It's been sweet to be with family, to watch Wyatt want to swim, to see Boone's spunky personality come out, to be a team with Andy as we parent together, to break a sweat as I've ran, walked, strolled, swam, and carried babies. It's been a so very sweet. Thank you for your blessings Jesus.

Comments

s.lee said…
love the new pic of the boys - great shot! i'm way jeolous of the beach. it is still so cold here we haven't even gotten into the pool! peace
I've enjoyed keeping up with the Ogle family vacation! Glad you guys have had fun! Hope to see you all soon! I'll be praying for your trip home!

Popular Posts