the beach..



{This is the humidity in the air...why the picture is foggy....but here we all are...off to the beach.}
{Boone's first trip to the beach...he was all about the sand.}


{Some cute little cousins...Wyatt and his cousin Jim...2 months apart...silly boys.}

We are at the beach!!!! Woohoo....and ouch. I got burned today. Not the norm but going to the beach with two little ones is not the easiest...and you end up forgetting to take care of yourself...which is what happened to me and Andy.

We are here with Andy's family and really enjoying the time being with them. Since there will be tons of pictures taken this week I thought why not just blog while I am here instead of doing one post with a bajillion pictures. So this week the blog is coming from 'da beach'.

We also found out that Boone does not like to travel and cried 90% of the way...that's what the pictures of him crying in his carseat are about...the boy does not like long rides...but why would he.

We are here and we are grateful to be here...soaking up the sun...getting out of town...being with each other and with family...and trying to keep the sunscreen reapplied.

Comments

Katie said…
So, I just posted a status on fb about what time we should leave for our 9 hour drive. then i check out your blog and am not encouraged to see how boone handled the car trip! :) i have a strong feeling that hope is going to be the same way! So, any advice? should we leave at like 2am, wait til 5am or just wait until everyone wakes up at home and then leave at like 7ish? any thoughts???
notes of em said…
sweet friend. I about died when I saw the picture of B in the stroller asleep. PLEASE enter that into some kind of contest. So sweet, and perfect. and a fantastic picture.
glad your having fun.
and dont worry B will be so tired when you come home, he will sleep most of the time. If not. benadryl. but you didnt hear that from me.

Popular Posts