11 months
For some reason all day today I thought it was the 17th...but it's the 19th and I just skipped over yesterday when Boone turned 11 months old!
My baby. My tiny baby. You are 11 months old. I just can't believe in one more month you will have been on this earth, in our family, for a year. It doesn't seem possible. The time has flown by...flown.
You are a man on the move.
A man on a mission.
You would rather play with Wyatt's toys than your own.
You are a great sleeper and grace us with your voice every morning at 6:00.
You eat anything and everything in sight.
Just moved you up to a size 4 diaper.
Wearing 12 month clothing...a much smaller baby than your brother.
You love clapping your hands and just started to shake your head "no".
And you've got the rhythm in you...you are a dancer.
We adore you more and more every day. We can't wait to see what God has in store for you Boone.
Comments
M