what do you think he means by this

I picked Wyatt up at school today and I am always excited to see what he's made.
I received a Greatest Mommy Award with my sweet boy's hand print on it.
Then there was a card.
I open it and here is what is written {of course in his teacher's handwriting}:

"Wyatt loves his mommy because she plays with him and gets nuts for him."

What? I was seriously laughing out loud.
I think he really meant: my mommy drives me nuts or my mommy is really nuts.

Both statements could be completely true.

However, I cherish the fact that he thought about it and was grateful that I get him nuts to eat.

Comments

marla said…
Ha! I think he probably literally means gets nuts for him to eat, makes perfect sense! Or, he could mean that you will be silly or "get nuts" for him and do silly/crazy things and games? Either way. Very sweet.
harriet said…
It's always amazing what they answer to these questions. Even the most random event comes to their mind and hence, the answer! I had one little boy answer the question, "what is mommy's favorite food?" Soy sauce!!!!

Popular Posts