llama llama red pajama







And this would be why I love the other library.  We went to see the "production" of Llama Llama Red Pajama...a favorite book of many many children {and adults}. It was super cute, tons and tons of kids, and 25 minutes long...perfect for children who lose their attention span quickly.  Andy met up with us which was nice because there is no way we would have been able to see if he had not put Wyatt on his shoulders.  Then we strolled around the beautiful park, played in the creek, and met a new friend. 

Comments

Katie said…
Hey friend! We went on Monday to the event at Cedar Bluff. I got there right at 4 and it was sooo packed! I had to stand under a fake tree with Hope while she tried to eat the leaves. Annie found Steph and Gabriel who actually got to sit and sat with them. It was so, so cute! Anyway, love your pics (as always). Glad you had fun!

Popular Posts