just to be outside

It was great to be at home yesterday. We spent the majority of our time outside while Boone napped, therefore no pictures of my baby, but oh boy did Wyatt have fun. We started it out jumping in mud puddles. That's one thing that is nice about a neighborhood that is still being developed and there is lots of construction, therefore lots of dirt, therefore lots of mud and puddles when it rains. 




Then we enjoyed the backyard where Wyatt decided he needed to cool off and get inside the sandbox that was FULL of water since we forgot to put the lid on during these past few days of rain storms. It served another purpose, a swimming pool, perfect for taking a little dip.  {And that is a lot of rain water!}



And this made me laugh. 
Wyatt feeding Lilly her dog food one by one. I was reading a magazine and obviously not paying attention {to him getting in the "pool" or him feeding Lilly} and I here this light crunching.  Wyatt would grab a handful of her food and she would gently take it from him. I love this first picture with Lilly's front paws tucked under...she is a very sweet dog.  This could be a new way to "feed the dog" having Wyatt feed her one at a time.  That would keep him busy. Hmmmm.




{Side note: Wyatt does have more shirts than just his Batman shirt. I feel like most pictures Ihave posted lately he is wearing the Batman shirt, it's his favorite.}

Comments

Popular Posts