a baby shower


{My good friend Jennifer V. made this cake...unbelievable....so so so good....thank you thank you Jennifer....it was a hit!}
{Miss Ryan in her Tinkerbell costume.}


{These beverages, sparkling Pomegranate, new to me, can be found at Target, UNREAL.}


{Family shot: my mom, niece-Kaycee, SIL-Melanie, Corinne, niece-Callie, Corinne sis- Cathleen, Ryan, Corinne sis-Kristen, Me}

Today we celebrated my sister-in-law and threw her a baby shower.  She is due in 3 weeks with their second little girl, and she looks a-m-a-z-i-n-g.  She has two sisters who live out of town-one she knew was coming in-and the other surprised her.  Corinne's mom passed away a year ago this past week. She was such a fun lady to be around, always so sweet to my family and to Wyatt, and loved her daughters so very much. She is dearly missed and I can only imagine what Corinne must be going through not having her mom here. 

It was such an honor to help give her a shower along with my other sister-in-law, Melanie. We had it at Melanie's home and it was just the perfect place to throw a party and that-we-did.  I love you Corinne...I am so thankful you are not only my sister-in-law but my friend, not only my friend but my sister-in-law. I love you and can't wait to meet Hayden!

Comments

marla said…
OK, several things.. Love the side swept bangs!!! I just realized it! They look so good girl. Love them. This shower looks so fun! The pictures are beautiful. Love the one of Ryan on the swing and with her tinkerbell wings. Awesome cake, fun drink! Pomegranite? At Target? Sounds yummy! Can't wait to try it! LOVE the sweet pics of BOone in his p.j.s with that hair goin on and in his sweet sunglasses. I could eat him up too!! :)
notes of em said…
YUUUUUMNMMM that cake, yuuuuuuummmmm!
so glad the shower was so much fun. great family picture. are you sure Corinne is actually pregnant?
and Ill be stopping by Target to pick up some of those delicious looking drinks.
happy sunday!

Popular Posts