trip to tellico
We took a very spontaneous trip to the mountains today. I am not a spontaneous person...at all...but I am really trying to change that and be more flexible, go with the flow, and not have to plan everything. About a year ago we took this same trip as a family and I was 6 months pregnant with Boone. This time he was strapped on to me and we did a little fishing together. I think fishing may be Wyatt's most favorite things to do besides camping in the backyard and riding Poncho the pony...so it's super fun to watch how excited he gets to use his fishing rod. The most we caught today was 2 and that was by Andy and Wyatt.
We took a picnic, loaded on the sunscreen, enjoyed the beautiful weather, got dirty, and enjoyed an ice cream on the way home.
It couldn't have been a better day.
Thank you Jesus.
{And it was Boone's first fishing/mountain trip!}
Comments