ryan elizabeth
Today my youngest niece Ryan came over, she is getting ready to be a big sister in a couple of months and won't be the youngest little girl in the family. My brother and sister-in-law are having another little girl! We are so excited. This will make 9 grandchildren for my parents!
Ryan is a hoot. She is a girlie girl but also a tomboy. She and Corinne, my SIL, knocked on the door and when we went to open the door there was Ryan in her princess outfit over her regular clothes. Then later on during the day she was trying to wrestle Wyatt to the ground and of course he was LOVING that. Even though we are teaching Wyatt you can not wrestle girls or babies...we let it slide because Ryan could really take him down. We had a great time with them and it's so nice because not only are they family, they are friends.
On a side note, Wyatt was so exhausted that I rocked him to sleep in about 5 minutes. I think the last time I rocked him to sleep he was a baby. He is so huge we can barely both fit in the rocking chair but he wanted to be rocked -so I did it.
Comments
and how sweet was it rocking W to sleep.