reduce.reuse.recycle

In honor of Earth Day today I thought I would share what we are doing at our house when it comes to taking care of our earth.  We do recycle and honestly it can be a big fat pain because it ends up building up and up and up, but we also know that it's not going into a landfill and is being repurposed.  It also really helps that we literally live 5 minutes from the dump/recycling center. Unfortunately they do not recycle glass which is a big fat bummer b/c I have a bajillion little baby food jars...so instead of throwing away this large applesauce jar look what we did.....

I think it will keep my cheerios from going stale {I hope} and it looks super cute {in my opinion}.

On another note...these are some beautfiul flowers my hubs brought me yesterday. Sunflowers...my favorite...and super sweet of him to think of me too. Two thumbs up for you Andy! I love you!
 

Comments

s.lee said…
beautiful pics, liv. hope all is well. give ya a call when i'm on my way to town next time. peace. today's mckmama on prayer is awesome by the way.

Popular Posts