our saturday date
I really have not spent much one on one time Wyatt and it was pretty obvious. I have struggled with Wyatt lately with him listening and obeying. He is still learning to share the "spotlight" with Boone and that has been a hard adjustment for him. A very good friend of mine asked if I had spent time with Wyatt, just the two of us...and I can honestly say I have not. So Saturday morning we set up a date for just the two of us to have breakfast at "Cackle Bearel" {aka Craker Barrel}.
You could tell a complete difference in his attitude the minute we got in the car and it was just Wyatt and Mommy.
We had our pancake breakfast and then made a few stops on our way to the park where Wyatt chased after two girls saying, "I'm Wyatt, I'm Wyatt, I'm Wyatt." He then played with two little boys who didn't speak much English, but that didn't interfere with him playing in the dirt with them. We then went for a walk and then back home to wash the mini van. And it was also great for Andy and Boone because they got some much needed time together too. They ended up "working" in the garage together. Andy took this picture of Boone with his hat on backwards. I love that he has "Bear" with him and he is playing with his little chubby hands. I love my boys!
Comments