oh cvs

There is always an interesting story with CVS.
I had to go pick up another prescription today for Boone, this time for his eczema.
I decide to go in since it's much faster to get the prescription filled and I didn't have the boys with me.  
They call my name and I go stand in line behind a couple other people. There was only one person behind the counter helping customers and there was a lady who was waiting to pick up her prescription. The CVS lady could not find it anywhere. The customer gave her two names, I am assuming hers and her husbands, and still the CVS lady could not find it. Meanwhile there are now 3 of us waiting to pick up our orders. The customer was an older lady, very patient. The pharmacist then asks her date of birth and her response:

"Well I don't know, it's for the dog."

{The whole time I am thinking, yeah that thought my baby was a dog...read this post if you are curious.}

In my mind I'm thinking, surely they put animal meds separate from people meds...but maybe not...and I wonder why this lady didn't in the beginning just say it's for my dog. Just funny.

What's even funnier...to me...is that the pharmacist says," Oh is this the eye drops for Tick."

Shut up, the dog's name is Tick.  Only in our town. 

I LOVE IT!

Comments

Popular Posts