easter sunday

We went to my parents house for Easter dinner. I have no pictures of my family (parents, siblings, etc.) but these were just some of my favorites from outside in the awesome weather we so much enjoyed. I am still full from dinner at my mom and dad's...one of the best meals I've had in a long long time. We could not get Wyatt to sit still long enough for a family photo so this was the best one out of a few. Not sure the expression on Wyatt's face and Boone seems to always be looking at Wyatt when we try to take a family picture...already looking up to his big brother {yikes...just kidding...sort of} I didn't even get a picture of the boys in their outfits and :( hats...oh well another time.  Wyatt enjoyed looking for caterpillars with my nephew Turner. That kept them busy most of the afternoon, so while they were off getting dirty and looking for bugs we snapped a few of Boone with us.  





I don't know what I'm doing in this picture, but I thought it was funny and I love Boone's little smile.


And after a very long day with no naps this little baby feel asleep on me for about an hour. I LOVED IT...he is for sure my snuggler!

Comments

marla said…
These pics are SO cute! They look adorable. I love the one of u and BOone where you are laughing. It looks just like u and sweet smile captured on Boone. OK, and the George in my head comment? HI- larious. The last post. Sorry about your sadness. I know what u mean when the weight of things just gets to you. Praise God we have a hope and a future and a God who weeps with us. Love u

Popular Posts