9 months


Boone baby you are SO MUCH FUN. As we like to say around our house, "I want to eat you up"..because you are so stinkin' sweet.  We absolutely can't get enough of you {and in "we" I don't just mean me and dadda...I mean Wyatt too}. 

You love peek-a-boo.
You love"Bear" and "Lamb" your little loveys.
You love to eat real food.
You love your barn and all the animals in it, but your favorite is flipping the barn over and playing with the door.
You love to try and pull yourself up but you have only been able to pull up on your knees.
You love to try and crawl, you are so close, keep trying buddy, you'll get it. 
You love your bottle and have weaned yourself from "Momma's chest" {which has been very bittersweet for Momma}.

You bring us all so much JOY. 

weight-20lbs 8oz
length- 28.5 inches 

Comments

Popular Posts