NO-SEW

Alright I am so all about this. The websites to the left of my blog or some of my favorites as far as crafty/thrifty ideas go. LOVE THEM! I got this idea from here and thought I would give it a whirl. I did some shirts for the boys and this super fun bag for Wyatt. Thought it would be perfect to put library books in or for toys and such for road trips. 

I don't have a sewing machine {by golly I'm going to get one though} so in the mean time I thought these turned out pretty cute and would be some fun gifts!


The tote I got at my favorite store, you guessed it, Goodwill...for 2 dollars! It had this thing glued around the top so I took that off and glued the red ribbon around instead. 


I used this Fray Check around the letters and the Fabric Glue for the red ribbon. Wahoo!


 The shirts...Boone's "b" and Wyatt's dinosaur. It would look better with the stitching around them but for now I think it will work just fine.

Comments

You are so crafty Olivia! I love to see all of your creations! I'm so impressed! How fun! :) Love the pics of the boys and Boone's 8 month shot!
s.lee said…
oh my - you are getting way out of my league liv - super cute:-) andy's sister is way crafty and she is attempting to help me make this bird mobile for baby2 - - click on ..bird mobile:-) on homemadebyjill.blogspot.com
marla said…
Super cute!! Way to go livs. I love that you are being so crafty. Why did you take off that buttony thing on your tote? :0) Good vision. I am pretty sure I wouldn't have thought, I can just take that off and glue a ribbon on! Your eye for a bargain is impressive. I love the pics of the boys. 8 months! wow. He is so precious. He looks more and more like you I think. I love that you blog every day. It's so fun to read. Love u!
M
notes of em said…
Girlfriend! you are on a roll!
love your creative side that the Lord has definately blessed you with. The shirts and bags look awesome. and now that you have :your: machine you are going to be all over the place!
I cant wait to see what you come up with.

Popular Posts