i love this kid




You know what?
I love this kid.
I love this kid even when he licks the glitter off the picture he made at school and tries to eat it.
I love this kid even when he decides to take a blue marker and color our tv screen while grandmother was babysitting.
I love this kid even when he disobeys and wants me to be happy so he sings me a "lullaby" {"I will sing you a lullaby mommy to make you happy}.
I love this kid even when he decides that he wants to get sprayed down by the water hose instead of taking a bath. {Seriously, he chose this option...hilarious...and I got pictures.}
I love this kid even when we just jammed out to some music and when it was over he put his drumsticks down and took a bow.

He is "fearfully and wonderfully made".  {Psalm 139:14}

Comments

marla said…
i love these photos. You should post them as your header on the backseat photos site! Praying for ANgie and Mike...

Popular Posts