sunday morning


I am so proud of this little munchkin.


Since Boone has had his little ear infection Andy stayed home with him from church this morning and Wyatt went with me.  Wyatt always goes to his classroom and has not sat out with us in "big church" since he was a baby. I thought I would give it a shot.  In our church we have something called the Merge...which is a place to worship in a smaller setting. We usually sit out in the large worship center but today I wanted to visit the Merge and thought Wyatt would really enjoy it. We sat in the back just in case we needed to leave early.

I have to say that since Wyatt has turned 3 we have noticed more maturity in him, yes he can drive me cuckoo some days but overall it has been much much easier than age 2.  And...I...am....grateful!

This little boy was better than I could have ever hoped for. With a small, tiny box of raisins and some stale honey nut cheerios I found in my purse, he was content and quiet.

I am a little concerned that he liked being in big church so much that he is going to want to go now every Sunday.  I think having him in his own classroom (at least at our church...every place is different) is age appropriate, fun, interactive, and I know he is loved on by people who love the Lord...I still think there is something to be gained by having him engage in worship with us at church.  At one point during the service he whispered to me..."Where is Jesus?" 

Comments

Joni Kay said…
So cute! One idea that I have noticed at our church is since a majority of the singing is done towards the beginning a few parents bring their kids in for the singing and when it is over or close it they then take them to the nursery. That way they can enjoy and learn about both. Don't know if this is possible for you, but idea in case it becomes harder to get Wyatt to go to his own class.
marla said…
SO, SO precious!!!

Popular Posts