saturday at the park






{somehow always able to get the left sock...all.the.time.}
We went to the park Saturday and loved every minute of it...enjoying the warm weather and the sun on our faces.  Is this weather just a tease?  Do you think it's going to be in the teens and snow again? I hope not, I really wish this weather would stay so we could get out of the house more and play outside and not have to wrap up in a bajillion layers to go out the door. I brought my camera of course and was excited about the opportunity to take some fun pictures.  I got a few and then as I was playing with Wyatt Andy had the camera and said, "I'm going to go put the camera in the car."  I said, "Oh, okay." But inside I really wanted to keep the camera with us.  I love love love love love love love taking pictures, especially of my kids...but Saturday I needed to just be with my family and play.  I needed my focus to be just on them, they needed to see my eyes not just a camera in their face. We had not seen Andy at all last week {crazy/busy week} so to have him to ourselves all day long was such a blessing to me and the boys.  

Comments

Katherine said…
I love seeing pics of your awesome family. So glad you got some good family time this weekend.

Popular Posts