picking out his own clothes
Wyatt has been in this interesting phase of dressing himself. It really started when he began wearing underwear...I think he was excited to decide which underwear he was going to wear that day {or hour}. He finds a shirt he likes and then wants to wear it and sleep in it for two days then he moves on to something else. I know, I let my child sleep in a shirt and wear the next day...as long as we are just really staying home and not going anywhere {for the most part}. And, if we have been somewhere, the minute we get home he usually wants to change clothes. So strange. So this is what he put on when we got home today...his striped shirt and pajama pants {with black socks}. {Pause}...he just colored his pajama pants with orange chalk...awesome...on to the next pair.
Comments
as for the regression in potty training, im sorry. I know its hard and messy and frustrating, especially when you know he can do it.