my momma

Oh how much I love my Mom. She is one of my bestest friends.  I am so grateful to live in the same town as my parents.  That really is such a blessing. Such a gift from the Lord.  My mom and dad had me when they were 40! I am the youngest of 4.  Doesn't my mom look awesome for being 70!!!!! {Which means I will be 30 in a couple of weeks...ugh.}








She came by to pick up Wyatt for a couple of hours, no reason, just to come get him and take him to her house for lunch. I love you mom so much! Not because you gave me a break but because you are such a loving and caring person.


And yes, I put some gel on Wyatt's hair and spoofed it up some. I think he looks cool. This picture is him pretending to not like it but he really does. I promise. 
 

Comments

marla said…
Your momma does look great. I love Ms Peggy too! So sweet of her to come get Wyatt. O.k., I love Wyatt's hair! He looks 8 years old, but like a super cool 8 yr old! HA! :0)

Popular Posts