I LOVE IT!!! Was this haircut by choice or did Wyatt cut his own hair and need you to fix it? It looks really cute. I used that formula mixer too w/ Luke. It is awesome. Love the pics of the boys and Boone's chubby hands. So precious.
he looks so cute & eight years old. crazy how much a hair cut changes your perception. sorry i haven't answered your email - alls well here. 11 weeks. rowe is sickie wickie. and we are FOR SURE ready for spring. peace :-)
Wow! That is a huge difference! I LOVE short hair on boys! Beckett is really wanting his to be "long" right now and I really miss his short hair! I love Wyatt's new look! I also love Boone's chubby hands! Your blog is such a sweet representation of your heart for your boys and for the Lord! Thanks for sharing!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What happened to the littlest Wy Wy?!?!?!?! it looks great, but hes to LITTLE to get a summer hair cut like that. I dont think I can handle it, it needs to grow out soon before I can see him again, or maybe he could wear a wig the next time I see him. Oh Livs. I am a little bit teary but not upset. Just reminiscent of Wy's "younger" days. love you
ok everyone. i know wyatt's haircut makes him look a bajillion times older. i am just tired of trying to "fix" his hair every day because he has so much hair and it gets crazy after he has slept on it. so i just cut if all off. i don't know if i love it, but i do like it. i'll probably let it grow out again. the good thing is his hair grows fast. he actually wants it shorter! not going to do that. he just wants to be like his daddy. why not. at least this time when i cut it i didn't cry for 24 hours. but it does make me sad that he doesn't look little.
Comments
I used that formula mixer too w/ Luke. It is awesome.
Love the pics of the boys and Boone's chubby hands. So precious.
it looks great, but hes to LITTLE to get a summer hair cut like that.
I dont think I can handle it, it needs to grow out soon before I can see him again, or maybe he could wear a wig the next time I see him.
Oh Livs. I am a little bit teary but not upset. Just reminiscent of Wy's "younger" days.
love you