2 dollar deals

So my problem is I am addicted to bargain shopping.  If Andy can keep the boys for a couple of hours my three places to hit up are Goodwill and the Habitat Store and this little antique shop up from our house. This is the truth and I go to Goodwill about once a week. It is my favorite store.

I am also super pumped about spring and summer because that means YARD SALES. 

This little black box is part of an old card catalog. I have not taken the tape that is on it off or changed the labels yet but I am going to use it to store recipes! It was 2 bucks!


No, I didn't get these Stride Rite shoes for $2.00 at Goodwill last week that look brand new-oh yes I did! They will look super cute on Boone when it's time for him to wear a size 5. Ha! I have bought several articles of clothing at Goodwill, especially for Wyatt for when he gets older.  Good stuff too! Name brand!
And yes, the easel. 2 dollars at a yard sale last summer. We have put much creativity into it.

Comments

Shannon said…
You are my hero! I went to our Goodwill the other day, but found nothing! I am jealous of your bargain!
Lunch next Friday... Sounds good to me.
Shan
s.lee said…
blog looks great - my favorite so far. thinking about ya -

Popular Posts