Why buy new when you can buy used!

1.Pullover for Boone...pretty much new...Baby Gap...$1.
2. Pullover for Wyatt..$1.
3. Columbia fleece jacket for next year, for Wyatt, $1.


I think I am addicted to bargain shopping...no really...I'm serious. I LOVE it and possibly could be obsessed with it (just ask my hubs). I love finding a super steal on things, love it. And I get this from my mom because she is a bargain shopper and always has been. So the other day I went to the local Goodwill and found these items for....are you ready......ONE DOLLAR! Yes, you heard me...one dollar each. They were "on sale" and if they were not on sale they would have been  TWO DOLLARS-at the most THREE DOLLARS! And now is really the time to go because people are cleaning out their closets, attics, storage units, garages, and playrooms. I also got him a few other things, name brand, in great condition, for next year, in hopes too that someday Boone will be able to wear them as well. Yipee! 

Comments

harriet said…
Livie,
I HAD to hi-5 you on the g'will grab! Way to go! I too, went, and snagged a pair of $40 shoes for Annie...$1.99 plus a new pair of crocs for Pete... $5.Don't you just LOVE it?? We should be the new generation (or in my case, old generation) frugal! You go, Girl!
Mimi

Popular Posts